Punch! ViaCAD Pro v10 – Advanced CAD Design Software: 3D Modeling, Prototyping, and Photorealistic Rendering
Insane power at an extraordinary price, ViaCAD Pro offers precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets, enabling advanced 3D prototyping, photorealistic rendering, and design for products and packaging.
Designed with professionals in mind, ViaCAD Pro delivers the flexibility of mesh-based modeling to help you go quickly from idea to 3D concept. The power of ViaCAD's precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets make it perfect for designing objects and parts, manufacturing, and prototyping projects. The addition of mesh-based modeling coupled with subdivision technology makes creating 3D conceptual drawings a snap. And it contains all the great features of ViaCAD 2D/3D, so working in the 2D space is incredibly intuitive and efficient.
- Design complex organic shapes with extensive NURB surface modeling tools
- Subdivision technology to refine meshes and go from coarse to smooth surfaces
- Integrated Photo Realistic Rendering and support for Keyshot Live Linking
- Push/Pull Modeling delivers intuitive editing of your 3D models, allowing 3D surfaces to be edited with your mouse and cursor
- Powerful 3D editing tools such as blending, chamfering, and shelling
- Robust Architectural and Woodworking tools (such as rabbet, miter and dovetail joints, and pocket holes)
- Extensive2D drafting tools (text, dimensions, 3D to 2D drawing generation tools, bill of materials)
- LogiCursor™ allows drawing precisely with your mouse and cursor in both 2D and 3D. It thinks as you draw
Click here for more features
Automatic 2D Converter
Some potential design projects for ViaCAD Pro
- Product and Packaging design
- DIY Manufacturing - create precision models and export to CNC machines
- Furniture and cabinet design
- Sophisticated editing to compliment rendering and animation packages
- Prototyping with 3D printers
- 2D drafting, diagraming and schematic drawings
- Marketing images with photorealistic rendering
What's New in Version 10
- 64 Bit PC & Mac
- New Rapid Render tools for woodworking
- Updated Modeling Kernel
- 3D Print Tools
- Magnet Tool
- SubD Mesh Tools
- Mesh Symmetry
- Pocket Hole Feature
- Updated Interop Kernel
- 3D PDF Export
- Multithreaded Translators
- SketchUp 2016 Import & Export
- KeyShot Live Linking Support
- And dozens more!
SketchUp 2016 Import/Export
3D Print Tools
3D PDF Export
PunchCAD Has Your Back
From ViaCAD 2D all the way to Shark FX, all of our CAD products are designed to grow with our users. Files are always interoperable and we offer a discounted upgrade path and optional PowerPack that pushes your software to new heights (without making you pay a monthly subscription fee). Toss in our tutorials, free technical support, and active forum and know a helping hand is always close by. You can dip your toe or jump right in, the Punch suite of computer aided design programs will always be right there along with you.
Offset complex NURB Surface
Bending along a curve
Mesh and Subdivision Modeling Tools
Tongue and Groove Joints
Windows®: Recommended Requirements: Windows® Vista or higher¹, 64 Bit Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon™ class processor, 8 GB of hard disk space, 4 GB of RAM, An OpenGL/DirectX9 compliant video card with 256MB of dedicated RAM, Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended), DVD-ROM Drive. Internet connection required². Macintosh®: Recommended Requirements: Macintosh® OS 10.8-10.12¹, x64 Intel® Mac®, 8 GB of hard disk space, 4 GB RAM or greater, Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended), DVD-ROM Drive. Internet connection required². ¹ Program compatibility is not guaranteed for later operating systems. ²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges.
© 2016 Encore Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Punch! Software, the Punch! Software logo, ViaCad, Design Unlimited, and LogiCursor are trademarks or registered trademarks of Encore Software, Inc. ACIS is a registered trademark of Spatial Inc. Portions of this software are copyrighted by Spatial Inc. Microsoft Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Internet Explorer and/or other Microsoft products referenced are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Macintosh and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY UNDER THE LICENSE AGREEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. YOUR INSTALLATION AND/OR USE OF THIS PRODUCT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ITS TERMS.